Peter Randolph Jennings
Peter Randolph Jennings earned a PhD in plant pathology from Purdue University in 1957. He then joined the Rockefeller Foundation's Mexican Agricultural Program in Chapingo, Mexico for one year before becoming the head rice pathologist at the Foundation's agricultural program in Colombia. Following his work in Colombia, he became a plant breeder at the International Rice Research Institute in the Philippines.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Edmund K. Oasa, The International Rice Research Institute and the Green Revolution: A Case Study on the Politics of Agricultural Research, University of Hawaii, 1981, p. 181.
- Peter R. Jennings, "IRRI Pioneer Interview: Luck is the residue of design," YouTube, August 16, 2008.
- Peter R. Jennings, "Luck is the residue of design: Peter Jennings Interview, Part 1," YouTube, May 17, 2010.
- Peter R. Jennings, "Peter Jennings: Focusing on agronomy to increase rice yields in Asia," YouTube, November 17, 2011.
- Gene Hettel, "The IRRI Pioneer Interviews," Rice Today, 2008-2010.