Penal Affairs APPG
The Penal Affairs All-Party Parliamentary Group exists to "To increase Members' knowledge of penal affairs and to work through parliamentary channels for reform of the penal system"
- Chair: Lord Corbett of Castle Vale (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Vera Baird MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Lord Carlisle of Bucklow (Con)
- Vice Chair: Baroness Stern (CB)
- Secretary: Mike Hancock MP (LD)
- Contact: Mr Geoff Dobson, Prison Reform Trust
£14,000 per annum from Barrow Cadbury Trust. Prison Reform Trust provides clerk to the group and administrative support and policy advice for the clerk.
Geoff Dobson, Deputy Director, Prison Reform Trust (an independent registered charity).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)