"Paul has been Headteacher at three schools, both large and small, since 2003. His experience includes working in a federation and supporting schools in challenging circumstances, and he has also been a section 48 SIAS inspector. Paul was awarded National Leader of Education status in 2010 and since then has supported several schools in difficulty, with a particular focus on improving the quality of teaching. As Director of the Affinity Teaching School Alliance he is now developing a wide range of school-to-school support initiatives between partner schools and on behalf of local authorities. Paul has particular expertise in developing whole school improvement systems, the use of ICT to inspire learning and the development and implementation of new technologies."
- Director of Schools & CEO, Discovery Schools Trust - July 2012 – Present 
- Director, Akaal Education Trust
- Former Director, Harborough Collaborative Trust [https://opencorporates.com/officers/54705907
- Former director, Inspiring Leaders Ltd 9 Jul 2012- 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- About, Akaal Education Trust, accessed July 2, 2015.