Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patrick Artus is the chief economist at the French bank Natixis who often appears as a commentator in French media. He is the most quoted economist in France.
Renaud Lambert observes:
- Between 1 September 2008 and 31 December 2011, Le Monde quoted Artus in 147 articles, more often than Jacques Attali (132 articles) or Alain Minc (118 articles) and far more often than Jean Gadrey (only five articles on economic issues) or Frédéric Lordon (four). The ratios are similar to those observed in the dailies Libération and Le Figaro, and in most magazines.
- Cercle des Economistes, member
- Flash Economie, editor (research journal financed by Natixis Bank)
- French Council of Economic Analysis, member
- French Financial Markets Authority (AMF), advisor
- Total, director
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|