Patricia Mische is Professor/Lloyd Professor of Peace Studies and World Law at Antioch College.
"Before coming to Antioch, Pat taught courses in Peace and World Order Studies at Columbia University Teachers College, the University of Notre Dame, Georgetown, and Seton Hall University. She is the co-founder and President Emerita of Global Education Associates, a network of people in some 90 countries collaborating in research and educational programs related to the advancement of peace, social justice, human rights, ecological integrity, and democratic participation for all the world’s peoples.
"She is the author of more than 100 articles and several books, including Toward a Human World Order: Beyond the National Security Straitjacket (with Gerald Mische) (Paulist Press, 1977; Japanese translation by Maruzen, 1980); Star Wars and the State of Our Souls (Harper/Winston Press, 1985); Ecological Security and the United Nations System: Past, Present, Future (1998); and is co-editor of a forthcoming book tentatively titled Religion and the Dialogue Among Civilizations (Peter Lang Publishing, 2001).
"Her recent areas of research include the contributions of religion to a culture of peace (in collaboration with UNESCO and as a visiting fellow at the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the University of Notre Dame); and relationships between ecology and peace, with a special focus on case studies in Malaysia, the Philippines and Japan (made possible by a grant from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation). Pat lived and taught for several years in East Africa, and continues to be involved in projects in Kenya promoting the empowerment of rural women in sustainable development.
"She has given more than 1000 workshops and lectures in more than 50 countries on topics related to peace, human rights, women, ecological security, and world order, and is the recipient of numerous awards for her contributions to the field of global and peace education." 
- Former Board Member, Global Policy Forum
- International Advisor, Institute for Global Leadership 
- Advisory Council, National Peace Academy 
- Editorial Advisor, Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice 
- Governing Council (former member), New World Alliance 
- Advisory Board, Kosmos Journal
Resources and articles
- Patricia Mische, Antioch College, accessed July 8, 2007.
- International Advisors, Institute for Global Leadership, accessed August 22, 2007.
- National Peace Academy People, organizational web page, accessed April 22, 2012.
- Editorial Board, Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice, accessed April 7, 2008.
- New World Alliance, radicalmiddle, accessed October 24, 2011.
- Advisory Board, Kosmos Journal, accessed December 16, 2011.