"By profession a teacher - works independently in the fields of education, grant making, heritage and the arts. Formerly a Director of the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and Trustee of the Heritage Lottery Fund." 
"Patricia Lankester works independently as a professional adviser in the areas of grant-making, social justice, heritage and culture. She taught in North London comprehensive schools and in a community college in the USA and ran the education department at the National Trust for eight years. From 1997-2004 she was Director of the Paul Hamlyn Foundation. She has been a trustee of a number of charities and is currently a board member of Tate galleries and the National Gallery, the Sage Music Centre in Gateshead, the Foundling Museum, and the Hanover Foundation." 
- Trustee, National Gallery of Great Britain
- Trustee, Tate Gallery 
- Trustee,Clore Social Leadership Programme
- Steering Group, Cultural Learning Alliance 
- Advisor/Volunteer, Young Foundation 
- Advisory Board, Clore Foundation 
- Advisory board, Institute of Imagination 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Trustees, National Gallery of Great Britain, accessed September 16, 2009.
- Clore Social Leadership Programme Trustees, organizational web page, accessed October 9, 2012.
- Trustees, Tate Gallery, accessed May 21, 2010.
- Cultural Learning Alliance Who, organizational web page, accessed October 9, 2012.
- Young Foundation Advisors & Volunteers, organizational web page, accessed March 29, 2012.
- Clore Foundation Trustees, Staff & Advisers, organizational web page, accessed October 9, 2012.
- Institute of Imagination Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed June 12, 2018.