Parliamentarians for Global Action Group
The Parliamentarians for Global Action Group "(of which this group is the UK branch) is an organisation which exists to enable parliamentarians from around the world to take joint action on global issues such as disarmament, fostering democracy, conflict prevention and management, international law and human rights, population, empowerment of women, and economic reform. "
- Chair: Tony Worthington
- Vice-chair: Michael Fallon
- Vice-chair: Menzies Campbell
- Secretary: Joan Walley
- Treasurer: Meg Munn
Not on Approved List; Subject Group. [NB: Because this group is not on the Approved List it is not required to supply information which would otherwise appear above in the sections left blank].
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- Parliamentarians for Global Action
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)