Palestinian Youth Union
The Palestinian Youth Union (PYU) "is a Palestinian Non-Governmental, Non-Profit Youth Organization that was founded in 1992. The Union was founded by a group of young men and women from the local communities who were active in the Voluntary Work Committees during the Occupation in the late Seventies up until the first Intifada. The establishment of the Union was a response to the urgent need of Palestinian Youth to concentrate their potentials and efforts in the reconstruction process after the signing of the Peace Agreement." 
Cooperating and Supporting Organizations
- Ford Foundation
- Friedrich-Naumann Foundation (FNF) Development Fund for Local Palestinian Organizations.
- The Spanish NGO -ACSUR
- CESVI Italian NGO
- COSPE- Italian NGO
- ECHO-Humanitarian Aid Office
- EU- Technical Assistance Office West Bank and Gaza Strip
- DED- German Development Service (Deutscher Entwicklungdienst- DED)
- Palestinian Peace Coalition
- Papal Relief Mission
- WELFARE organization
- SI- Solidaridad International
- EuroMed Youth Program
- IEPALA- Spanish Organization.
Local Network Organizations
- Summer Camp Networking
- Local Organizations & Clubs
- Complementary and supportive coordination with the Palestinian Ministries.
International Network Organization
- EuroMed Forum for Youth
- AL-Taller International Organization