Jump to navigation Jump to search
Olin Corporation "is a Virginia Corporation, incorporated in 1892, having its principal executive offices in Clayton, MO. " 
Ties to the American Legislative Exchange Council
A list of ALEC Corporations can be found here.
ALEC is a corporate bill mill. It is not just a lobby or a front group; it is much more powerful than that. Through ALEC, corporations hand state legislators their wishlists to benefit their bottom line. Corporations fund almost all of ALEC's operations. They pay for a seat on ALEC task forces where corporate lobbyists and special interest reps vote with elected officials to approve “model” bills. Learn more at the Center for Media and Democracy's ALECexposed.org, and check out breaking news on our PRWatch.org site.
Accessed May 2010: 
- Gray G. Benoist - Director Since: 2009
- Donald W. Bogus - Director Since: 2005
- C. Robert Bunch - Director Since: 2005
- Randall W. Larrimore - Director Since: 1998
- John M. B. O'Connor - Director Since: 2006
- Richard M. Rompala - Director Since: 1998
- Joseph D. Rupp - Director Since: 2002
- Philip J. Schulz - Director Since: 2003
- Vincent J. Smith - Director Since: 2008
Resources and articles
- John M. Olin Institute for Strategic Studies
- John M. Olin Foundation
- Defense contractors
- Alliance for Energy and Economic Growth
- California Environmental Associates
- Ray R. Irani
- About, Olin Corporation, accessed May 13, 2010.
- Clearinghouse on Environmental Advocacy and Research, project of the Environmental Working Group, Information on American Legislative Exchange Council, archived organizational profile, archived by Wayback Machine December 2, 2000, accessed August 19, 2011
- Directors, Olin Corporation, accessed May 13, 2010.