The Obesity Group exists 'to promote awareness of the problem of obesity, its prevention and effective management and to encourage greater co-operation between all interested parties: government agencies, public bodies and private industries'
- Co-Chair: Dr Howard Stoate MP (Lab)
- Co-Chair: Vernon Coaker MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Michael Fabricant MP (Con)
National Obesity Forum provides administrative assistance and secretariat support (correspondence handling, organising group meetings). It also meets catering and photographic expenses of meetings and the fees of an independent consultant as required.
Other SourceWatch resources
- Obesity PR
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)