Nuclear Fuels Reprocessing Coalition
The Nuclear Fuels Reprocessing Coalition promotes "the construction and operation of nuclear fuels reprocessing facilities," saying that "reprocessing dramatically reduces the amount of high-level radioactive waste that would have to be stored in a geologic repository."
Norris McDonald who is the President of the African American Environmentalist Association is the Co-chairman of the Coalition. McDonald argues that "Yucca Mountain is a perfect place to reprocess spent nuclear fuel. Above ground or underground".
From the group's website: 
Phone: 301-265-8185, 630-801-1889
- Nuclear Fuels Reprocessing Coalition website, accessed August 28, 2007.
- African American Environmentalist Association website
- McDonald blog
- Members, Nuclear Fuels Reprocessing Coalition website, accessed August 28, 2007.
Related SourceWatch Articles
- African American Environmentalist Association
- Center for Environment, Commerce & Energy
- Norris McDonald
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|