Non-Violent Action for Social Change
Non-Violent Action for Social Change is a Zimbabwe based NGOS which is a partner of the Crisis Coalition Zimbabwe.
On 4 September 2004 Zim Online noted that "Obert Chinhamo, who works for Amnesty in Harare and an official of the local Non-Violent Action for Social Change, Masanho Maruwacha, were arrested on Wednesday."
- Non-violent Action for Social Change (Harare)
- PO Box CY369 Causeway Harare [work - NoVASC]
- PO Box UA 446 Union Avenue Harare [personal]
- John Stewart
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel 00 263 4 722168
- Fax 00 263 4 703122
- Web: 
- "Amnesty official released", Zim Online, 4 September 2004.