Nick Ross "is a broadcaster, journalist and conference moderator and one of TV's longest-serving presenters (on Crimewatch 1983-2007). He has presented many of the best known journalistic programmes on radio and TV including World at One, PM, The World Tonight, Call Nick Ross and Newsnight, and launched Watchdog and breakfast TV. He was a lobby correspondent and presented live coverage of parliament and elections with series like A Week in Politics and Westminster with Nick Ross.
"Nick has been a member of several government committees including those on crime reduction, regulating gene therapy and reviewing the NHS, and a member of the Committee on the Public Understanding of Science, the Nuffield Council on Bioethics and chairman (twice) of the science book prize. He is guest director of the 2008 Cheltenham Science Festival, chairman of the Jill Dando Institute of Crime Science at University College London, and is president, trustee, board member or patron of several charities." 
- Former Ambassador, WWF-UK 
- Trustee, UK Stem Cell Foundation] 
- Trustee, Crime Stoppers 
- Patron, Prisoners Abroad 
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Nick Ross, WWF-UK, accessed April 25, 2009.
- Council of Ambassadors, WWF-UK, accessed April 25, 2009.
- Trustees, UK Stem Cell Foundation, accessed March 20, 2011.
- Crime Stoppers Trustees, organizational web page, accessed November 7, 2013.
- Prisoners Abroad Patrons, organizational web page, accessed August 30, 2012.