New Hope Corporation
New Hope Corporation (or New Hope Coal Australia) has interests in coal mining, port operations and resource based activities in Queensland.
On its website the company states that it "holds various exploration tenements in central Queensland and on the Darling Downs in southern Queensland. New Hope’s investments include a 100 per cent shareholding in Queensland Bulk Handling, a common user coal export terminal at the Port of Brisbane, and significant land holdings around Ipswich and near its mining operations at Acland.
New Hope Coal Australia is a member of the Queensland Resources Council (QRC), a peak body for the mining industry in Queensland. The company is not a member of the Minerals Council of Australia, QRC's national counterpart.
- Robert Neale Chief Executive Officer
- Paul Mantell - Chief Financial Officer & Company Secretary
- Dennis Brown-Kenyon - General Manager - Corporate Development & Government Relations
- Chris Hopkins - General Manager - Marketing
- Bill Grant
- David Fairfull
- Robert Millner - Chairman
- Peter Robinson
- David Williamson
- Charles Easton - General Manager, Business Improvement
- Brett Garland - Saraji Project Executive
- Kim Palfrey - General Manager, Projects
- Kelvin Jamieson - General Manager, New Acland
- Mark Harris - General Manager, West Moreton 
17 Lowry Street
Ipswich Queensland 4305.
PO BOX 47
Ipswich Queensland 4305 Australia
Ph: +61 7 3810 0500
Fax: +61 7 3810 0555