Natural Climate Solutions
"To catalyse global enthusiasm for drawing down carbon by restoring ecosystems: the single most undervalued and underfunded tool for climate mitigation. We are four people working on this project in our free time to direct public attention towards this issue and champion the work of others." (link to allies) 
- George Monbiot is a writer and environmental campaigner.
- Charlie Latimer is a writer, environmentalist and development lead (Global Project Lead at Greenpeace)
- Pat Stirling is a digital product developer, science editor and nature lover.
- Al Boardman is a motion designer and a lover of the outdoors.
Our allies 
There are manyl wonderful organisations already working hard to highlight and implement Natural Climate Solutions. Please follow these links and support their efforts.
- Nature4Climate, Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, United Nations Environment Programme, Rewilding Britain, Friends of the Earth, Avaaz, Greenpeace, Leonardo di Caprio Foundation, Nature Needs Half, David Suzuki Foundation, Wilderness Society, Rewilding Europe, Wildlife Conservation Society, Equator Initiative, Foundation Earth, Conservation International, Treesisters, Climate Land Ambition and Rights Alliance, Global Partnership on Forest and Landscape Restoration, Global Landscapes Forum, Wild for Life, World Wide Fund for Nature, Global Peatlands Initiative, Sierra Club, Nature-Based Solutions Initiative, Fern, EU Biomass Legal Case, Ecosystem Restoration Camps, Health in Harmony, European Outdoor Conservation Association, Sanctuary Asia, Scotland: the Big Picture, Plan Vivo, Northeast Wilderness Trust, Wild Foundation, Birdlife International, John Muir Trust, International Union for the Conservations of Nature, Wetlands International, Urban Biodiversity Hub, Public Pastures - Public Interest, Go Conscious Earth, Oceanswell, Plant-for-the-Planet, ALLIANCE FOR FOOD SOVEREIGNTY IN AFRICA, African Conservation Foundation, True Nature Foundation, A Rocha, European Nature Trust
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Natural Climate Solutions Who we are, organizational web page, accessed October 6, 2019.