National City Corporation is a top bank in the U.S. headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, operating in the states of Ohio, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, and Pennsylvania with about 1,300 bank branches. It offers retail banking, corporate and small business banking, wealth management services, and mortgage banking. 
Key executives and 2007 pay: 
- Peter E. Raskind, Chief Executive Officer, $4,340,328
- Jeffrey D. Kelly, Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer, $4,994,851 (also exercised $746,586 in options)
- Daniel J. Frate, Executive Vice President of Retail, $3,248,535
- Stephen A. Stitle, Executive Vice President
- Richard B. Payne, Jr., Executive Vice President
- David A. Daberko, Executive Chairman, $1,000,000 (2006)
Selected board members: 
- Jon E. Barfield, Chairman and President of The Bartech Group, Inc.
- James S. Broadhurst, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, Inc.,
- Christopher M. Connor, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Sherwin-Williams Company
1900 East Ninth Street
Cleveland, OH 44114
- National City Profile, Hoovers, accessed August 2007.
- Pioneers and Rangers, Texans for Public Justice, accessed August 2007.
- 2006 PAC Summary Data, Open Secrets, accessed August 2007.
- National City Bank lobbying expenses, Open Secrets.
- National City Corp lobbying expenses, Open Secrets.
- National City Key Executives, Yahoo Finance, accessed August 2007.
- Peter E Raskind, Forbes, accessed February 2008.
- Jeffrey D Kelly, Forbes, accessed February 2008.
- Daniel J Frate, Forbes, accessed February 2008.
- National City Profile, Conde Nast, accessed August 2007.
- Board of Directors, National City, accessed August 2007.