Nancy and her husband Harold Williams were Gold Sponsors of the 2006 Human Rights Watch Annual Dinner, Voices for Justice. Their Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation was a silver sponsor.  In 1987 Harold, the then president of the Getty Trust, left his wife to marry Nancy (the second-in-command at the trust); however, "Englander had to resign from the board as a result, and Williams was subsequently furious because of it." 
- Member of the Partnership for Educational Revitalization in the Americas
- Chair, New World Investment Fund 
- Financial supporter of the Institute of the Americas 
- Member, Human Rights Watch Americas Advisory Committee 
- Advisory Board, Brazil Foundation
Resources and articles
- In an excerpt from her new book Loot: The Battle Over the Stolen Treasures of the Ancient World, the author explores the seamy underworld of stolen antiquities, The Daily Beast, accessed April 16, 2010.
- Americas Advisory Committee, Human Rights Watch, accessed April 16, 2010.