Mwana Africa PLC "is a pan-African resources company established in October 2005. It is the first African-owned, African-managed business in this sector to be listed on the London Stock Exchange’s Alternative Investments Market (AIM).
"The company was formed through a reverse takeover of African Gold plc, the AIM-listed African gold exploration and mining company, by a privately held mining company, Mwana Africa Holdings (Pty) Limited.
"With operations and exploration activities in Zimbabwe, and a broad range of exploration and development projects in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Ghana, the asset base is diverse — gold, nickel, copper, zinc, cobalt and, more recently, diamonds and oil and gas." 
Accessed January 2009: 
- Oliver Baring - Executive Chairman
- Kalaa Mpinga - Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Sydney-Smith - Finance Director
- Ken Owen - Technical Director
- Stuart Morris - Non-executive Director
- John Anderson (Mining) - Non-executive Director
- Etienne Denis - Non-executive Director
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Henry Slack - former board member