Mobile Communications APPG
The Mobile Communications All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "to provide a forum for MPs and Peers to discuss issues arising from the provision of mobile communications."
- Chair: Phil Willis MP (LD)
- Vice Chair: Derek Wyatt MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Peter Bottomley MP (Con)
- Secretary: Paul Truswell MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Brian White MP (Lab)
Nicholas Lansman provides some secretariat services to the group on an honorary basis.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)