Misis Adana power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Misis Adana power station is a proposed 815-megawatt (MW) coal plant in Adana province, Turkey.
The map below shows Yumurtalık district, the proposed location for the plant.
Çınar Enerji has proposed an 815 MW coal plant in Yumurtalık district, Adana province. The EIA process started in February 2015.
- Sponsor: Çınar Enerji
- Parent company:
- Location: Yumurtalık district, Adana province, Turkey
- Coordinates: 36.843, 35.86 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Capacity: 815 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Misis Termik Santrali ÇED Raporu halkın görüşüne açıldı," enerjigunlugu, Sep 29, 2015
- Personal communication with CAN Europe, Feb 7, 2017
- Personal communication with CAN Europe, June 2018