Miles Rapoport is President of Demos: A Network for Ideas & Action.
"As President, Miles sets Demos' agenda and oversees the management of the organization and fundraising efforts. Prior to assuming the helm at Demos, he served for ten years in the Connecticut legislature. As a state legislator, he was a leading expert on electoral reform, chairing the Committee on Elections. In 1994, he was elected as Secretary of the State of Connecticut. As Secretary of the State, Rapoport released two unique reports on the state of democracy in Connecticut. His articles have appeared in national magazines and newspapers, and he is the founder of Northeast Action, a leading political reform organization in New England. Rapoport moved to Demos from his position as Executive Director of DemocracyWorks, a Hartford-based group that works on democracy reform." 
- Director, Center for Policy Alternatives 
- Member, New York Jobs with Justice
- Founder or Advisor, Campaign for America's Future 
- Advisory Committee, Jewish Fund for Justice
- Political Advisor, Roosevelt Institution 
Resources and articles
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.