(Redirected from Mikhail S. Gorbachev)
Mikhail Gorbachev, aka "Gorby" former General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the USSR.
- Founding President, Green Cross International
- Founding President, World Political Forum 
- Founder, International Foundation for Socio-Economic and Political Studies
- Advisory Board, Project on Justice in Times of Transition
- Convening Chairmen, State of the World Forum
- Winner of the 1990 Nobel Peace Prize 
- Honorary Member, Club of Rome 
- Honorary Member, Club of Budapest: Members
- Honorary President, World Wisdom Council 
- Commissioner, Earth Charter International 
- Global Council on Personal & Planetary Security, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality
- Advisory Board, Global Security Institute
- International Board of Governors, Peres Center for Peace 
- Patron, Raisa Gorbachev Foundation
- Trustee, Museum of the International Centre of the Roerichs 
- Winner of the 1987 Indira Gandhi Peace Prize
- Winner of the 1990 Nobel Peace Prize
- Winner of the 1990 Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute: Four Freedoms Award
- Winner of the 1994 Grawemeyer Award 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- People, World Political Forum, accessed December 16, 2011.
- All Nobel Peace Prize Laureates, Nobel Prize, accessed September 17, 2007.
- Club of Rome Honorary Members, organizational web page, accessed April 12, 2012.
- World Wisdom Council, Club of Budapest, accessed December 16, 2011.
- Commissioners, Earth Charter, accessed February 17, 2009.
- International Board of Governors, Peres Center for Peace, accessed February 19, 2010.
- International Centre of the Roerichs Trustees, organizational web page, accessed July 24, 2018.
- Previous Winners, Grawemeyer Awards, accessed March 23, 2009.