Michael Naphtali "has achieved wide recognition in the corporate community based on his outstanding commercial acumen and his ability to challenge the boundaries of traditional thinking in the tailoring of original solutions to individual corporate needs.
"Michael began his consultancy operation, Hindal Consulting and Investment Pty Ltd, in 1993 and established Hindal soon thereafter. In 2003 Michael was awarded a Centenary Medal for service to the community including the Jewish community and Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Managing Director, Pratt Group
- Director of Corporate Finance, Hill Samuel Australia Ltd
- President, Jewish National Fund Inc. of Australia
- Trustee, Maccabi Victoria Sports Foundation
- Chairman, Melbourne Chapter of the Young Presidents Organisation
- Deputy President, Executive Council of Australian Jewry
- Member, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Victoria Task Group 
- Advisory Board, Yachad Accelerated Learning Project
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Advisory Board, Yachad Accelerated Learning Project, accessed March 7, 2008.