Michael Madnick "is the Deputy Executive Director for the Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition. Prior to this position, he was the Deputy Director for External Relations in Global Health Policy and Advocacy at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
"Prior to joining the foundation, Michael served as Senior Vice President at the United Nations Foundation. In this role, he institutionalized an organization-wide partnership approach to generate additional financial and other support for UN causes.
"Mr. Madnick also served as Executive Director for CCS Fundraising’s Eastern and European Divisions. He is also an attorney and previously served as liaison to the executive office and Chief Compliance Officer of Ruesch International while in their employ. Mr. Madnick holds an undergraduate degree from the State University of New York at Albany, and a law degree from Pace University." 
- Director, Friends of the Global Fight Against AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
- Steering Group, Global Philanthropy Forum 
- Advisory Board, PeacePlayers International
Resources and articles
- ↑ Directors, Friends of the Global Fight Against AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria, accessed November 20, 2010.
- ↑ Steering Group, Global Philanthropy Forum, accessed November 29, 2011.