Michael I. Sovern
Michael I. Sovern is a director of the Comcast Corporation, the largest cable company in the United States.
Sovern is Chairman of Sotheby's Holdings, Inc. He is President Emeritus and Chancellor Kent Professor of Law at Columbia University, where he was President from 1980 to 1993. Mr. Sovern is President and Director of Shubert Foundation and Director of Shubert Organization.
In 2000, was a member of the Human Rights Watch Academic Freedom Committee.
- Life Director, Japan Society
- Director Emerit, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Emeriti Trustee, Columbia University 
- National Council, American Foundation for AIDS Research 
- Director, Atlantic Philanthropies 
- Trustee, Asian Cultural Council 
- Advisory Council, Center for United States-China Arts Exchange 
- Life Trustee, WNET 
Resources and articles
- Trustees, Columbia University, accessed September 20, 2009.
- National Council, American Foundation for AIDS Research, accessed September 11, 2007.
- Directors, Atlantic Philanthropies, accessed October 11, 2007.
- Board and Staff, Asian Cultural Council, accessed September 7, 2008.
- Board of Directors and Organization, Center for United States-China Arts Exchange, accessed September 7, 2008.
- WNET TRUSTEES, organizational web page, accessed October 20, 2012.
- "Michael I Sovern", undated, accessed September 2003.