Medical Codes of Ethics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some Medical Codes of Ethics include:
- Australian Medical Association, "AMA Code of Ethics 2004", accessed August 2006.
- Canadian Medical Association (1996). Code of Ethics of the Canadian Medical Association.
- World Medical Association International Code of Medical Ethics, as amended by the 35th World Medical Assembly, Venice, Italy, October 1983.
- World Medical Association Declaration on the Rights of the Patient, as amended by the 47th WMA General Assembly, Bali, Indonesia, September 1995.
- World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki, as amended by the 52nd WMA General Assembly, Edinburgh, Scotland, October 2000.
- World Medical Association Statement on Human Organ & Tissue Donation and Transplantation, adopted by the 52nd WMA General Assembly in Edinburgh, Scotland, October 2000.
- World Medical Association Declaration with Guidelines for Continuous Quality Improvement in Health Care, as adopted by the 49th World Medical Assembly, Hamburg, Germany, November 1997.
Other SOurceWatch Resources
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|