Jump to navigation Jump to search
"She is, for example, a considerable fan of James Lovelock's Gaia hypothesis, as much because of its religious potential as because of its scientific truth."  She wrote a pamphlet on Gaia for Demos, and article for Resurgence.
- Patron, Oxford Research Group
- Former speaker, Gaia Society
- Member, Scientific and Medical Network
- Editorial Board, Journal of Consciousness Studies 
- Mary Midgley (ed.), Earthy Realism: The Meaning of GAIA (2007): James Lovelock (Foreword), Mary Midgley (Editor), Richard Betts, Susan Canney, Maggie Gee, Brian Goodwin, Stephan Harding, John Mead, David Midgley, Anne Primavesi, Joan Solomon, Pat Spallone, John Turnbull, David Wilkinson, John Ziman