Mark Ritchie President, Institute for Agricultural and Trade Policy, Minneapolis, MN.
"Mark has been an activist for three decades, working on environmental health, hunger, sustainable agriculture, and fair trade. Recently, Mark served as a leader of National Voice, working to maximize public participation in our nation's democratic process." 
- Director, State of Change
- NGO Advisory Council Member, World Agricultural Forum
- Founder or Advisor, Campaign for America's Future 
- Working Group, New Tactics in Human Rights 
- Advisory Board, People-Centered Development Forum 
- Advisory Board, Center for Food Safety 
- Advisory Board, Fair Food Network 
- Honorary Advisor, The Other Economic Summit USA 
Resources and articles
- Meet Our Advisors & Directors, State of Change, accessed July 8, 2007.
- Founders and Advisors, Campaign for America's Future, accessed August 4, 2007.
- Working Group, New Tactics in Human Rights, accessed August 3, 2007.
- Directors, People-Centered Development Forum, accessed December 20, 2007.
- Advisory Board, Center for Food Safety, accessed August 25, 2009.
- Fair Food Network Board, organizational web page, accessed April 17, 2012.
- Directors, The Other Economic Summit, accessed March 3, 2009.