Mark DeMoss is the son of the late Arthur S. DeMoss and President of The DeMoss Group Public Relations in Duluth, Georgia, which he founded in 1991 "specifically to serve Christian organizations and causes"
The Group's clients include the American Center for Law and Justice, Concerned Women for America, Focus on the Family, Franklin Graham Festivals, Jerry Falwell Ministries, Liberty University, Prison Fellowship Ministries, Promise Keepers, Regent University, and Salem Communications Corporation.
Mitt Romney campaign
- The Little Red Book of Wisdom, Thomas Nelson Publishers, March 13, 2007, ISBN-10: 0785221689 / ISBN-13: 978-0785221685. See website LittleRedBookOfWisdom.com.
The DeMoss Group
3235 Satellite Boulevard, Suite 555
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: 770 813-0000
Fax: 770 813-8887
Related SourceWatch articles
- See related Arthur S. DeMoss Foundation.
- Bio: Mark DeMoss, Nelson Ministry Services.
- Team, DeMossGroup.com.
- Clients, DeMossGroup.com.
- Who's Involved, Save Iraqi Christians, accessed August 10, 2008.
- News Release: "Governor Mitt Romney Announces the National Faith and Values Steering Committee," MittRomney.com, June 13, 2007.
Articles by Mark DeMoss
- dpulliam, "Mark DeMoss on being 'dispatched;," Get Religion Blog, May 25, 2007.
- Michael Luo, "Evangelical Supporter Seeks to Rally Brethren for Romney," The Caucus Blog/New York Times, October 10, 2007.
- Conservative Wordsmith, "Mitt Romney Support Urged By Evangelical," Townhall.com, October 11, 2007.