Marc Charles Ginsberg
Marc Charles Ginsberg is President of Layalina Productions, Inc.
- "He is also CEO and Managing Director of Northstar Equity Group, an affiliate of APCO Worldwide ? a global corporate public affairs and communication firm. From 1978-1981 Ambassador Ginsberg served as Deputy Senior Advisor to President Carter for Middle East Policy at the White House and from 1994 to 1998, Ambassador Ginsberg served as U.S. Ambassador to Morocco. He also served as the U.S. Coordinator for Mediterranean Trade, Investment and Security Affairs from 1998-1999.
- "Prior to his public service, Ambassador Ginsberg practiced international commercial and corporate law in the Middle East. He holds a B.A. cum laude from American University, and a M.B.A. (candidate) and a J.D. from Georgetown University. Mr. Ginsberg speaks Arabic, French, and Hebrew fluently. He serves on the Board of directors of Xybernaut and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. "
- Advisory Board, High Atlas Foundation
- Bio: Marc Charles Ginsberg, National Security Network.
- Bio: Marc Charles Ginsberg, "About Layalina", Layalina Productions, Accessed October 2006.
Resources and articles
- Philip Weiss, 'Huffpo' gives Ginsberg platform to push for illegal covert war against Iran, MondoWeiss, 11 December 2011.