Mannkal Economic Foundation
background=CBE3AA | border=339933 | image=/images/3/35/Climatechangewords.jpg | width=100 | height=90| title=Portal:Climate Change | link=Portal:Climate Change | text=Learn more from the Center for Media and Democracy's research on climate change.}}
The Mannkal Economic Foundation states that it "aims to strengthen the free-market system in Western Australia and Australia, by promoting ideals of voluntary cooperation, choice, personal rights, limited government, and resourcefulness of individuals."
- Ron Manners, Executive Director
Email: enquiries AT mannkal.org
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Climate Change
- Climate change sceptics
- Climate change skeptics/common claims and rebuttal
- International Conference on Climate Change (2008)
- International Conference on Climate Change (2009)
- Researching global warming skeptics
- think tanks
- Heartland Institute, "International Conference on Climate Change: Global Warming: Was It Ever Really a Crisis?", March 8-10, 2009, page 35.
- Heartland Institute, "Co-Sponsors", Heartland Institute website, March 5, 2009.
- DeSmogBlog Monckton Pitches 'Fox News Australia' Idea To Mining Magnate, Seeks 'Super-Rich' Backers 31st January 2012
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|