"Dr. Mae-Wan Ho, long-time critic of neo-Darwinism and genetic engineering and pioneer of a “physics of organisms,” is one of the most influential and widely sought-after speakers in the new paradigm of organic science. As Director and co-founder of the Institute of Science in Society and scientific advisor to the Third World Network, she has had plenty of opportunity to put her science in action." 
- Contributor, Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence
- Darwin Project Council, Center for Partnership Studies
- Center for Partnership Studies
- Past speaker, Chopra Foundation
- Member, General Evolution Research Group
- Scientific, Public Health and Technical Advisor, Radiation Research Trust
- Mae-Wan Ho. The rainbow and the worm, the physics of organisms, Singapore; River Edge, NJ: World Scientific, 1998.
- Mae-Wan Ho. Genetic engineering: dream or nightmare? Turning the tide on the brave new world of bad science and big business, New York, NY: Continuum, 2000. First published by Gateway Books.
- Mae-Wan Ho. Living with the fluid genome, London, UK: Institute of Science in Society; Penang, Malaysia: Third World Network, 2003.
- Mae-Wan Ho, Sam Burcher, Rhea Gala and Vejko Velkovic. Unraveling AIDS: the independent science and promising alternative therapies, Ridgefield, CT: Vital Health Pub., 2005.
- Mae-Wan Ho, Peter Bunyard, Peter Saunders, Elizabeth Bravo, Rhea Gala, Which Energy? (2006 Institute of Science in Society Energy Report)
- Food Futures Now, Organic, Sustainable, Fossil Fuel Free (2008), Green Energies (2009)
- "Institute of Science in Society: beware!", DC's Improbable Science. July 2006. "There is also an amazing piece of sheer pseudo-scientific nonsense, “Homeopathic Medicine is Nanopharmacology” by Dana Ullman (though elsewhere on the site, nanotechnology gets a bad press)."
Resources and articles
- GM Nation? (UK national debate on GM food 2003)
- Starting with a paper in 1979 and later expanded into a book with Peter Saunders and other scientists, Ho published Beyond Neo-Darwinism: An Introduction to the New Evolutionary Paradigm (1984)
- GE - The Unholy Alliance Dr Mae-Wan Ho (Feature Article from The Ecologist, Vol.27, No.4, July/August 1997)
- Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Mae-Wan Ho, organizational web page, accessed October 13, 2013.