Lynne Twist "is the president of the Soul of Money Institute. Global activist, fundraiser, speaker, author, teacher, mentor and counselor, Lynne has devoted her life to service in support of global sustainability and security, human rights, economic integrity and spiritual authenticity. Lynne has raised millions of dollars, and trained other fundraisers to be more effective in their work, for organizations that serve the best instincts of all of us – to end world hunger, empower women, nurture children and youth, and preserve the natural heritage of our planet." 
"An original staff member of The Hunger Project, an organization started in 1977 to end world hunger, Lynne served as a leader of this global initiative for 20 years. During those years she created and managed the worldwide fundraising operation. As she traveled the world learning how to work in a multitude of different cultures, Lynne developed profound wisdom about our relationship to money and the way it governs, dominates, and stresses our lives.
"The compelling stories and insights gained from her experiences inspire Lynne's keynotes and workshops, and are the foundation for her best selling, award winning book The Soul of Money.
"Lynne founded the Soul of Money Institute to express her commitment to supporting and empowering people in finding peace and sufficiency in their relationship with money and the money culture." 
"Apart from her role with the New York-based Hunger Project (which has Nobel Prize-winning economist Amartya Sen and Queen Noor of Jordan on its board), she has also been a vice chair of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, co-founder of the Pachamama Alliance to empower indigenous people to preserve the Amazon rainforest, and president of the Turning Tide Coalition."  "Lynne is a trustee of the John E. Fetzer Institute, co-chair of the board of the Institute of Noetic Sciences and also serves the Global Security Institute, the Kudirat Institute for Democracy, and Educate Girls Globally." 
- Welcoming Committee, Birth 2012 
- Director, PYE Global 
- Member, Social Venture Network
- Trustee, Fetzer Institute.
- Director, Global Security Institute
- Director, Pachamama Alliance
- Organizer, Beyond Sustainability 
- Member, Future Shapers Collaborative 
- Advisory Board, Global Youth Action Network 
- Advisory Board, Global Coherence Initiative 
- Advisory Board, Peace X Peace 
- Advisory Council, Hoffman Institute Foundation 
- Council of Sages, California Institute of Integral Studies 
- Member, Evolutionary Leaders Forum 
- National Advisory Board, Sophia Institute 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- co-leader and designer with Lynne Twist and Dave Ellis of a nine-month program entitled, More Money Guaranteed http://www.more-money-guaranteed.com/
- Directors, , accessed November 27, 2007.
- The Founder, Lynne Twist, Soul of Money Institute, accessed November 27, 2007.
- Birth2012 Birth 2012 Welcoming Committee Members, organizational web page, accessed April 29, 2012.
- PYE Global Team, organizational web page, accessed May 21, 2013.
- Home, Beyond Sustainability, accessed December 12, 2011.
- Members, Future Shapers Collaborative, accessed January 21, 2009.
- Advisory Board, Global Youth Action Network, accessed January 21, 2009.
- Global Coherence Initiative Boards, organizational web page, accessed July 14, 2013.
- Advisory Board, Peace X Peace, accessed July 28, 2009.
- Hoffman Institute Foundation Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed September 19, 2013.
- Trustees, California Institute of Integral Studies, accessed October 30, 2011.
- Leaders, Evolutionary Leaders Forum, accessed November 1, 2011.
- Sophia Institute National Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed September 20, 2013.