Lord Carey of Clifton
Lord Carey of Clifton is the cofounder of the World Faiths Development Dialogue.
"In 2002 George Carey was made a life peer as ‘Lord Carey of Clifton’.
"Lord Carey is Presentation Fellow of King’s College London, Fellow of Christ’s University College, Canterbury and Fellow of the Library of Congress. He is also the recipient of some 12 Honorary Doctorates and author of 14 books.
"Currently he is Chancellor of the University of Gloucestershire and President of the London College of Theology.
- Patron, Three Faiths Forum 
- Honorary Patron, Holocaust Educational Trust 
- Advisory Council (2007), Centre for Social Cohesion 
- Vice President, Council of Christians and Jews 
- Advisory council, Institute of Business Ethics 
- Christian Solidarity Worldwide
- Tear Fund
- Balanced Migration
- Westminster Declaration
- Patron, Campaign Against Antisemitism 
Resources and articles
- Michael Nazir Ali
- In February 2012, speaking at the launch of the advocacy group Coalition for Marriage
- John Ray Initiative
- Biography, Lord Carey of Clifton, accessed September 7, 2008.
- Founders & Patrons, Three Faiths Forum, accessed March 3, 2009.
- Trustees, Holocaust Educational Trust, accessed May 31, 2010.
- Centre for Social Cohesion Internet Archive, organizational web page, accessed July 2, 2012.
- Council of Christians and Jews Patron, Presidents, and Vice Presidents, organizational web page, accessed April 16, 2013.
- Institute of Business Ethics Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed October 9, 2013.
- Campaign Against Anti-semitism Patrons, organizational web page, accessed March 9, 2018.