Jump to navigation Jump to search
Laurie Garrett was a prize-winning Newsday reporter until resigning in March 2005 to work with the Council on Foreign Relations.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Our Board of Directors & Advisors, National Press Foundation, accessed April 19, 2008.
- "Biography: Laurie Garrett: Author of Betrayal of Trust: The Collapse of Global Public Health", Georgetown University, undated, accessed March 2005.
- "Garrett quits Newsday, bemoans state of news business", Romenesko, Poynter Online, February 28, 2005.
- "Laurie Garrett's memo to Newsday colleagues", Romenesko's Memos, Poynter Online, February 28, 2005.
- "Garrett of 'Newsday' Rips Tribune Co. 'Greed' in Exit Memo", Editor & Publisher, March 1, 2005.