Laurene Powell Jobs
Laurene Powell Jobs "is Co-Founder and President of the Board of College Track, an after-school program providing comprehensive support to high school students who have the desire -- but lack the resources -- to attain higher education.
"Ms. Powell started her career at Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs. In 1991, she co-founded Terravera, a natural foods company. Ms. Powell has since turned her attention to non-profit entrepreneurship, with a particular focus on education, women’s human rights and the arts. Ms. Powell is on the Board of Directors of the Global Fund for Women, KQED (PBS), EdVoice, and ODC San Francisco. She is also on the Advisory Board of the Center for Community Partnerships at the University of Pennsylvania."  also
- Cofounder, America’s Food Fund
- Steering Group, Global Philanthropy Forum 
- Advisory Board, PARSA the first Persian community foundation in the U.S. 
- Director, New America Foundation
- Director, New Schools Venture Fund 
- Supporter, Youth Philanthropy Worldwide
- Advisory Board, PARSA Community Foundation 
- Founder, The Rise Fund 
She is married to Steve Jobs.