Lance Reichstein Foundation
The Reichstein Foundation was established in 1970 and "funds projects which effect structural change to redress the disadvantage experienced by particular communities. Structural change projects are our priority.
"Reichstein Foundation is not a charity but a philanthropic foundation committed to social change. Social change philantrhopy supports people to work towards environmental sustainability, peace, justice, equialy and democratic participation.
"We work in partnership with community organisations and other donors to improve, maintain or restore human rights and social justice." 
- Executive Officer - Christa Momot
- Office Manager - Denise Chevalier
- Archives and Resource Library Coordinator - Jenni Mitchell - volunteer
Accessed June 2008: 
- 2nd Floor,172 Flinders Street,
- MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- Telephone: (03) 9650 4400
- Web: http://www.reichstein.org.au
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Father Peter Norden
- About the Reichstein Foundation, Reichstein Foundation, accessed June 22, 2008.
- Staff, Reichstein Foundation, accessed June 22, 2008.