Kenny Ausubel "is the CEO and founder of Bioneers, a nonprofit educational organization that promotes practical environmental solutions and innovative social strategies for restoring the Earth and communities. He is an award-winning journalist, filmmaker and social entrepreneur whose books include The Bioneers: Declarations of Interdependence; and When Healing Becomes a Crime: The Amazing Story of the Hoxsey Cancer Clinics and the Return of Alternative Therapies. He co-founded Seeds of Change, a national biodiversity organic seed company, and founded Inner Tan Productions, a feature film development company. Kenny is also executive producer and co-writer of the award-winning radio series: Bioneers: Revolution From the Heart of Nature. He acted as a central advisor to Leonardo DiCaprio’s feature documentary The 11th Hour, and appears in the film." 
He has published four books including Dreaming the Future: Reimagining Civilization in the Age of Nature (David W. Orr - Foreword), and edited several others. He writes periodically for Huffington Post and other outlets. His latest film project is Changing of the Gods "A groundbreaking new film by Kenny Ausubel & Louie Schwartzberg, featuring John Cleese, based on the work of Richard Tarnas."  Married to Nina Simons.
- Editorial Board, Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing 
- Organizer, Beyond Sustainability 
- Winner of a 2006 Global Green Millennium Awards
- Advisory Board, Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund 
Changing of the Gods
- Kenny Ausubel - Co-Director, Producer & Writer
- Louie Schwartzberg - Co-Director
- Bill Benenson - Producer
- Laurie Benenson
- Maximilian DeArmon - Co-Producer
- Theo Badashi - Editor & Media Strategist
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Directors, Bioneers, accessed August 24, 2009.
- Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing Editorial Board, organizational web page, accessed July 19, 2013.
- Home, Beyond Sustainability, accessed December 12, 2011.
- Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund Board, organizational web page, accessed October 7 2017.