KapStone Paper and Packaging
"KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation was formed in April 2005 to effect a business combination with a suitable operating business in the paper, packaging, forest products and related industries.
"On January 2, 2007, KapStone purchased the Kraft Papers Business of International Paper Company. The business consisted of an unbleached Kraft paper manufacturing facility in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina and Ride Rite.® Converting an inflatable dunnage bag manufacturer located in Fordyce, Arkansas with aggregate 2005 revenues of approximately $223 million.
"On July 1, 2008, KapStone purchased the Charleston Kraft Business from MeadWestvaco, which consists of a large paper mill in Charleston, SC; an on-site cogeneration facility; a lumber mill in Summerville, SC; and five chip mills. The acquisition effectively tripled the size of KapStone, while adding two paper grades to its product portfolio, saturating kraft, and kraftpak.®" 
Accessed January 2013: 
- John M. Chapman - Director
- Jonathan R. Furer - Director
- Ronald J. Gidwitz - Director
- Matthew Kaplan - President, Secretary and Director
- S. Jay Stewart - Director
- David P. Storch - Director
- Brian R. Gamache - Director
- Roger W. Stone - Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew H. Paull - Director