(Redirected from Jungian)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carl Gustav Jung (1875 – 1961) wiki was a Swiss psychiatrist, the founder of analytical psychology.
- School of Wisdom
- C.G. Jung Institute
- C.G. Jung Institute of New York
- Spring: A Journal of Archetype and Culture
- Jung Journal
- Don McGowan, What's Wrong with Jung (Prometheus, 1994).
- Richard Noll, The Jung Cult: Origins of a Charismatic Movement (Princeton University Press, 1994).
- Richard Noll, The Aryan Christ: The Secret Life of Carl Jung (Random House, 1997).
- Stanley Grossman's "C G Jung and National Socialism," in Paul Bishop (ed.) Jung in Contexts: A Reader (Routledge, 1999), pp.92-122. (1st published by the Journal of European Studies in 1979.)
- Farhad Dalal, "The Racism of Jung," Race and Class, 29, Winter 1988.
- Michael Barker, "Carl Jung's Selective Consciousness", Swans Commentary, March 25, 2013.
Noted Jungian Disciples
- Edith Rockefeller McCormick, Frederick Spiegelberg, Jean Shinoda Bolen, Martin Buber, Joseph Campbell, Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Erich Neumann, Joel Ryce-Menuhin, Herbert Silberer, Richard Wilhelm, G. Clotaire Rapaille, Harriett Crosby, Richard Tarnas, Anne Baring, John Weir Perry , Arthur M. Young, Jules Cashford, Stuart MacFarlane, Monte Ullman, Angelo Spoto, Maggie Hyde
Resources and articles
- D.T. Suzuki
- Sigurd F. Olson
- Ewing Trust Company, International Food Information Council
- James Hillman
- Bollingen Foundation
- Alice Lewisohn Crowley - early financial supporter
- David Ulansey
- Anne Woodhull
- F. David Peat
- Karen Hamaker-Zondag
- Watkins Publishing