Judy Woodruff, "a veteran broadcast journalist, is CNN's prime anchor and senior correspondent. She co-anchors Inside Politics with Judy Woodruff, the nation's first program devoted exclusively to politics. Woodruff has been covering politics and campaigns beginning with the campaign of Jimmy Carter in 1976.
"Prior to joining CNN, Woodruff was the chief Washington correspondent of The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour for ten years. From 1984-1990, she also anchored public television's award-winning weekly documentary series, Frontline with Judy Woodruff. Prior to joining the NewsHour, Woodruff was an NBC News correspondent.
"She has won many awards, including an Emmy for her coverage of the Olympic Park Bombing during the 1996 Olympics.“ 
- Director, America's Promise
- Director, International Women's Media Foundation
- Director, Global Rights
- Trustee, Urban Institute 
- Board of Advisors, Center for Investigative Reporting
- Board of Advisors, Society of Environmental Journalists
- Board of Advisors, The Media Line 
- Board of Governors, Partnership for Public Service
- Steering Commitee, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
- Emeriti Trustee, National Campaign To Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy 
- Media and Democracy Commission, American Institutions of Democracy
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.