Former Republican Congressman John LeBoutillier joined NewsMax as a regular columnist in February 2000 and remains an occasional contributor. He is a political commentator and has his own blog, Boot's Blasts.
LeBoutillier was "one of the chief architects of the Counter Clinton Library, which describes its purpose as 'a permanent thorn in the side of the Clintons as they try to hide and distort their anti-American, anti-family, anti-military legacy'," Media Matters for America reported. The project was abandoned in August 2005, citing a lack of funding. LeBoutillier is also the chairman of the Stop Hillary PAC, which he formed in 2004 to fight election of Hillary Clinton as president.
LeBoutillier "is also the author of an article titled Condit: Gays, Bisexuals, and Murder, in which he recounted rumor and innuendo regarding former U.S. Representative Gary Condit (D-CA) and federal intern Chandra Levy, who was reported missing in May 2001 and was later found dead," Media Matters wrote.
In 1978, LeBoutillier authored the book Harvard Hates America (Gateway Editions, ISBN 0895266881).
By John LeBoutillier
- Archives of John LeBoutillier's articles, NewsMax.
- Archives of articles at LeBoutillier.blogspot.com.
- "Condit: Gays, Bisexuals and Murder," Undated.
Articles and Resources
- "Former Congressman LeBoutillier Joins NewsMax.com", NewsMax.com, February 14, 2000. (This is from the Internet Archive).
- "The Washington Times pushed NewsMax.com Kerry rumor," Media Matters for America, June 3, 2004.
- "Counter Clinton Library Closes", NewsMax.com, August 12, 2005. (The is an Associated Press story).
- "Hillary Wants $20.04 to Combat 'StopHillary' PAC", NewsMax.com, January 9, 2004.
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Biography of John LeBoutillier, NewsMax, February 14, 2000.
Articles & Commentary
- "The Top Ten Conservative Idiots (No. 93)," Democratic Underground, December 9, 2002.