John E. Franz
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Franz was born in Springfield, Illinois. He received his B.S. and Ph.D. degrees at the University of Illinois and the University of Minnesota. He commenced work at Monsanto Company in 1955 and retired in 1991. Franz was awarded the National Medal of Technology in 1987 and the Perkin Medal in 1990. He holds over 840 U.S. and foreign patents."
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- John E. Franz, Inventor Hall of Fame, Accessed July 12, 2012.
- John E. Franz, Inventor Hall of Fame
- John E. Franz's U.S. Patents
- History of Monsanto's Glyphosate Herbicides.
- Inventor of the Week: Roundup, MIT