John Bellamy Foster
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Editor, Monthly Review, January 2006--
- President, Monthly Review Foundation, 2002--
- Member, Editorial Board, Capitalism, Nature and Socialism (1989-1998)
- Former Editor, Organization & Environment (1997-2001)
- "Malthus' Essay on Population at Age 200: A Marxian View", Monthly Review, December 1998. (reprinted in Ecology Against Capitalism, 2002).
- Communications and Monopoly Capital (under contract, co-authored with Robert W. McChesney, forthcoming, New Press, Fall 2009).
- The Ecological Revolution: Making Peace with the Planet (forthcoming Monthly Review, April 2009).
- The Great Financial Crisis: Causes and Consequences (coauthored with Fred Magdoff, forthcoming, Monthly Review Press, December 2008).
- Critique of Intelligent Design: From Antiquity to the Present (co-authored with Brett Clark and Richard York (New York: Monthly Review Press, October 2008).
- Naked Imperialism: America’s Pursuit of Global Dominance (New York: Monthly Review Press, 2006).
- Ecology Against Capitalism, 2002.
- Marx's Ecology: Materialism and Nature, 2000.
- Hungry for Profit, 2000.
- The Vulnerable Planet: A Short Economic History of the Environment, 1999.
- Capitalism and the Information Age: The Political Economy of the Global Communication Revolution, 1998.
- In Defense of History: Marxism and the Postmodern Agenda, 1997.
- The Theory of Monopoly Capitalism: An Elaboration of Marxian Political Economy, 1986.
- The Faltering Economy: The Problem of Accumulation Under Monopoly Capitalism, 1984.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- John Bellamy Foster, University of Oregon, accessed March 25, 2009.