Jason Shrinsky is a Washington representative/lobbyist who works for the firm Kaye Scholer LLP. According to Lobbyists.info he served as an attorney-advisor for the Complaints and Compliance Division of the Federal Communications Commission between 1961-64. He has a B.A., University of Pittsburgh (1959) and a J.D. from George Washington University (1962).
Clients represented by Shrinsky on behalf of Kaye Scholer LLP (Lobbyists.info accessed December 2005):
- Barnstable Broadcasting
- Holt Communications Corporation
- Katz Communications, Inc.
- Keymarket Communications, Inc.
- The Lincoln Group
- Malrite Communications Group, Inc.
- NewCity Communications, Inc.