Jacques Nasser Appointed a Non-executive Director of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton Plc on 26 April 2006 with effect from 6 June 2006 and was elected in 2006.
"Following a 33 year career with Ford in various leadership positions in Europe, Australia, Asia, South America and the United States. Jacques Nasser served as a member of the Board of Directors, and as President and Chief Executive Officer of Ford Motor Company from 1998 to 2001. He has more than 30 years' experience in large-scale global businesses.
- Director of British Sky Broadcasting Ltd (since November 2002)
- Director of Quintiles Transnational Corporation (since March 2004)
- Partner of One Equity Partners (since November 2002) the private equity arm of JP Morgan
- Member of the International Advisory Council of Allianz Aktiengesellschaft (since February 2001)
- Former Chairman of Polaroid Corporation (from November 2002 to April 2005) 
- National Advisory Board, Arab American National Museum