"Jack Straw has been the Member of Parliament for Blackburn since 1979. From 2007 to 2010, he was the Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain and the Secretary of State for Justice, appointed as part of Gordon Brown's first Cabinet. He has also served as Home Secretary from 1997 to 2001, Foreign Secretary from 2001 to 2006 and Lord Privy Seal and Leader of the House of Commons from 2006 to 2007 under Tony Blair. Following the election in May 2010, he became the Shadow Lord Chancellor and Shadow Secretary of State for Justice, but announced his intention to step down from the front bench after the Labour Party Conference of that year."
- Governor, Ditchley Foundation
- Advisory Board, Global Strategy Forum
- Advisory Council (chair), Speakers' Corner Trust
- Advisor, ED&F Man (Holdings) Ltd 
- Advisory Council, Eurasian Council on Foreign Affairs 
Resources and articles
- Ben Lucas - former advisor