Intuition in Service
"Intuition in Service is supported by a group of friends in different parts of the world who share a vision of the higher potential of humanity and the wish to help in creating right human relations.
"Intuition in Service is funded by donations. Donations are accepted with gratitude. We are grateful to the Lifebridge Foundation for a generous grant. We are also very grateful to anyone who will help in publicising this work - especially the United Nations Days & Years Meditation Initiative." 
"Intuition and the Creation of a Better World"
Accessed April 2012: 
"The following articles either deal directly with the subject of the intuition or they reflect intuitive perception in particular areas of service. This site is under development and more articles will be added in the future."
- What is the Meaning of Peace - Ton Alberts
- Spiritual Awakening, Religious Co-operation and Human Progress - A Living Experience - Dr. A.T. Ariyaratne
- Intuition in Healing - Judy Jacka
- Imagination and the Intuition - Angela Lemaire
- The Way of Intuition - Jan Nation
- Discoveries of the Intuitive Heart - Henry Reed
- Taking a New Road - Mats Segnestam
- The Drowning Child and the Expanding Circle - Peter Singer
- Ecological and Spiritual Revolution - Hanne Strong
- The Ecology of Hope - M.S. Swaminathan
- Defending Materialism - Dr. Peter Timmerman
- Person in the Universe - Charlotte Waterlow