Inter-Parliamentary Group Against Anti-Semitism
The Inter-Parliamentary Group Against Anti-Semitism exists "to combat anti-Semitism and to help to develop and seek implementation of effective public policy to combat anti-Semitism."
- President: Lord Merlyn-Rees (Lab)
- President: Lord Hunt of Wirral (Con)
- Vice President: Lord Campbell of Croy (Con)
- Vice President: Lord Archer of Sandwell (Lab)
- Chair: Stephen Byers MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Louise Ellman MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: James Clappison MP (Con)
- Secretary: Lord Janner of Braunstone (Lab)
- Treasurer: Andrew Dismore MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Elliot Conway, PO Box 4015, London W1A 6NH.
Other SourceWatch resources
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)