Institute for Regulatory Science
The Institute for Regulatory Science is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that describes its mission as "to ensure that the decisions of Congress, regulatory agencies, and the courts are based on the best available scientific (BAS) information".
RSI was established in 1985. "Between July 1989 and June 1995, the activities of RSI were conducted through the University of Maryland at Baltimore and Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, respectively. Effective July 1995, RSI is conducting its activities as an independent entity," it states on its website.
- A. Alan Moghissi, President
- Betty R. Love Executive Vice President
- Sorin Straja, Vice President Science and Technology
- Michael C. Kirkland Vice President - Southeast Region
- Paolo S. Ricci, Vice President - Research and Development
- James R. Streeter Director - Government Relations
- Wren Prather-Stroud Manager - Western Operations
- Sharon D. JonesDirector Training Programs
Institute For Regulatory Science
5457 Twin Knolls Road, Suite 200
Columbia, MD 21045 USA
P.O. Box 7166
Alexandria, VA 22307 USA